Monday, December 1, 2008

First preference results

Although I ran a fairly good campaign, I was not successful this time around. Here are the first preference results from the VEC.

First preference votes
CHEA, Youhorn 6588
DAVIS, James 1180
EVANS, Simon 655
TRUONG, Loi 3594
HERRING, Yvonne 2750
FERNANDO, Lauren 1938
WILLIAMS, Franklyn 290
CISNEROS, Cesar 169


I will post the final results as they come through.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that supported and voted for me in this election.
It takes a lot of people to run a campaign and we did quite well for a first time go.
From the very inception, I would like to thank my parents, my brother and sister for all their support and encouragement.
I especially thank Amy Duncan, Lee Tarlamis and Lambros Tapinos for their guidance and advice throughout the whole campaign. They have been great inspiration.
There are many people who letterboxed flyers for me and will thank them all individually. Both Young Labor Left and Young Labor Right both did chunk of letterboxing.
To my volunteers on the day, you all did great. Thank you muchly.
For those who believed in me and voted for me, thank you. See you in 4 years.

Cheers,

Lauren :)

1 comment:

Krislicked! said...

WOW! You weren't far off realistically! You did great for your first attempt hun!

:D I'm SO proud of you!!!!

MWAH!
Kris